Monday, August 24, 2009

Dreaming of Vacation

On rainy and dreary days like today (and if you lived here you would know what I mean), I start dreaming of vacation and remembering vacations past.

Here I am curled up in Santa Fe back in January. After walking around town all day, it was so nice to warm up by the fire while we all relaxed.

I am a hearty Alaskan pup, so I tolerate the rain and the cold - but I do dream of sunshine and warm fires. I hope my family figures out a trip soon, so I can look forward to warming up and drying out - as I think it might be a wet one. Until the next time, good night friends.

1 comment:

  1. Logan and Ammie love to read about the antics of Rosie Mae. Thanks, and Logan says Hi to Rosie. He wants her to come down and play with him sometime.

    ReplyDelete